If you would like assistance purchasing tickets for patrons with disabilities, please call the box office at 415-864-6000.
Intense, beautiful, and totally unpredictable, our wildly popular—and wildly unique—SoundBox series delivers expanded live music experiences that push the envelope in fearless ways.
GENERAL ADMISSION $250
VIP PASS $1,000
A limited number of VIP passes are reserved, offering special opportunities to meet the artists.
- Exclusive Post-Concert Meet & Greet with Nico Muhly and Yuja Wang
- Access to exclusive pre-show artist roundtable with Nico Muhly and SF Symphony musicians
- Early VIP Admission and welcome toast
- VIP reserved seating—best in the house
- Drink passes
- Credit on the big screen
- Tax-deduction of $750 per VIP Ticket
Current SoundBox season passholders (Producers or General Admission) may upgrade by contacting [email protected].
PRODUCER’S PASS $600
Become a Producer and help ensure the longevity of this much-loved music space while also enjoying the following benefits.
- Early entry via the Producer’s Entrance. No line!
- Early access to seating.
- Drink passes.
- Credit on the big screen.
- Tax-deduction of $350 per Producer’s Pass.
For help with Producer’s Passes, email [email protected].
For other details, contact the Box Office at 415.864.6000.
Menu, programs, and artists subject to change. Must be 21 or older to attend. Limit 4 General Admission tickets per person, per concert.
LEAD SUPPORT FOR SOUNDBOX IS PROVIDED BY THE BARBRO AND BERNARD OSHER SOUNDBOX FUND.
This concert curated by Nico Muhly is supported by the Paul L. and Phyllis Wattis Endowment for New Music.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT FOR SOUNDBOX IS PROVIDED BY BERNADINO J. PISTILLO, JR. AND PAUL UPHAM & MICHAEL VOSIKA.
For information on becoming a SoundBox Sponsor, contact May Van Norman at [email protected] or 415.503.5475.