Security and Privacy
Yes, the Symphony uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol to encrypt the information entered on your order form prior to transmission over the Internet. SSL is the industry standard for secure commerce transactions. You can place your online order securely provided you are using an SSL-compliant browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome.
Patrons with Disabilities
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available for Davies Symphony Hall and may be ordered online, in person, or by phone. For assistance, please contact Patron Services at 415-864-6000.
- Assistive Listening Devices: Sennheiser listening devices for the hearing-impaired are available at the Davies Symphony Hall coat check room, Box Office entrance. Headsets are free of charge.
San Francisco Symphony concerts are appropriate for adults and older children, as silence is required throughout the performance. Most concerts are not recommended for children younger than age 12. Audiences of all ages are welcome at Concerts for Kids, holiday programs for families, and outdoor events. Music for Families concerts are recommended for children ages 7 and older. All concert attendees must have a ticket. Patrons of any age disturbing other concertgoers will be asked to leave.
Which credit cards can I use to make a ticket purchase?
The SFS accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
E-Tickets will be e-mailed to you within 10-15 minutes of placing your order.
We recommend you check back again, as tickets often become available just before the concert.
When you shop for tickets, you are "holding" real inventory. No one else can purchase those tickets unless you release them. To be fair, we've implemented a time limit during the checkout process. If you exceed the time on the page, the tickets you are holding are released for others to purchase.
Let us assist you: 415-864-6000 or email@example.com.
Lost Tickets, Donations, Ticket Exchanges
What do I do if I lose my tickets? You will receive replacements for lost tickets, free. Just call 415-864-6000 and we can resend your E-Tickets.
How can I donate my tickets if I can’t attend a performance?
Donate your tickets by calling 415-864-6000 up to one hour prior to the performance. The total ticket value is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. If you reach us after hours, leave a message regarding your ticket information and we will handle the donation for you.
For your convenience, we offer ticket and parking voucher exchanges for most Davies Symphony Hall concerts, subject to availability. We encourage you to exchange your tickets as early as possible. Exchanges must be received by Patron Services 24 hours in advance of the performance date.
See below for fees and restrictions.
By Phone: 415-864-6000
By Fax: 415-554-0108
By Mail: Patron Services, Davies Symphony Hall, 201 Van Ness Ave., San Francisco, CA 94102
- Please include a note with the date, time, location, and the number of tickets you are exchanging and the desired date, time and location that you want to exchange them for. Please list at least two choices of alternate performance dates and sections.
- Include a name, patron number, daytime phone number, and credit card number (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) with expiration date.
- Exchanges are free for subscribers who exchange in person or by mail.
- Subscribers - $12 for each phone or fax exchange
- Non-subscribers - $20 for each exchange
- Exchange requests for a higher-priced performance or section will be charged the difference.
- Exchange requests for a lower-priced performance or section will be considered a donation or can be applied to additional ticket purchases in the same transaction.
- All other exchanges of discounted tickets require upgrading to a full-price ticket and paying the difference in price.
Please show your E-Ticket on your smart device for entry. Please note there is one page per ticket. If you don't have a smart device you may print out your E-Ticket.
Typically, you should receive your tickets within 10-15 minutes of placing your order. If you do not receive your Print-at-Home tickets within 2 hours, please contact Patron Services at 415-864-6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Patron Services at 415-864-6000 or email@example.com. Duplicate tickets will be held at the Box Office for pick up on the day of the concert. You will be asked to show a credit card and photo ID.
Enjoy Your Concert
Please remember to wear your mask. Have your proof of COVID-19 vaccination card or negative test and photo ID ready.
Please self-assess your health before leaving home.
Learn more at www.sfsymphony.org/safety.
Lost and Found
Call 415-621-6600, Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm to inquire about your lost items in Davies Symphony Hall.
For visual login instructions click here to download